Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A new beginning..............????

Last time 'round...... it was "A Phoenix Reborn", so thought I'd go a little simple this time.......... I once told a friend, that I admired her for the courage that she shows, courage that is apparent in everything she does, specially in her maintaining a blog........ and I still stand by that!!! I know exactly how much its taking me to work these words into some semblance of coherent thought...........
Thats that, and this after all is a new beginning.......... so I thought I'd begin this installment of my cyber life dicussing the name of this attmept - "Logically Illogical Ramblings...." .........This one has a short story connected to its roots ...........A week or so ago I met a couple of my friends at a cafe and we started discussing random stuff, you know 'dredging up' old memories and stuff... Well......... you know!! Anyway, one of those memories we called up was of my picking their brains for all they were worth during one of our forays into intellectual topics!!! That meaning how I logically, but completely befuddled them with my illogical ramblings!!! The term "Illogical Ramblings" here encompasses a universe of topics, that very much includes topics like "The Big Bang Theory" (The Scientific one), "The way people think Theory" (This one I am working at putting forward!!) and discussions on whether we (humans) are a BIG Chemical mistake!!!!! Illogical, because these thoughts came from ME!!!!!! And, Rambling cause thats what they were, and are!!!!
So, lets see how this attempt works out.................

1 comment:

  1. yo buddy! im finally here!! threats do scare me nd u do know dat jolly well... but wen threats cum frm all sides, stuff gets a lil too hot to handle... hehe... but now dat im here, ill b 'der aaye durust aaye'... ill comment on every blog u postd here, so im startin right at d beginnin...

    its a new beginnin not only for u, but for me too - my first unassisted visit to blogspot.com... wat wid me not havin a blog or d motivation to go read sumone's blog... but right now im a very motivated man - im runnin for my life man!!

    nice way to describe d new title... uve told me no, but i still feel me nd arpita both fig in dose frnds u talk of... so i wil agree dats its a nice title...

    mayb ill start a blog too - u know first feb stuff... make it a kind of online diary... god alone knows if itll work...

    my ramblins apart, i wil now comment strictly nd more or less objectively on urs... ciao

    ReplyDelete