Saturday, January 20, 2007

Reading Addiction : Someone Help Me!!!! I need Rehab!!!!!

People get addicted to drugs, they get addicted to smoking!!! They even get addicted to drinking!!!! But, I seem to have become an extreme case of the wierdest kind of addiction, that of BOOK addiction..............
I seem to have fallen in love with novels and the completely fantastical world that they provide. They seems to provide a safe haven, or rather a type of utopia to me............. Utopia in the very narrow sense cause it results in my losing sync with reality............... Nowadays, all I seem to feel like doing is reading............ I get up, and the first thing I want to reach for is a novel!!! I don't feel like going to sleep because I want to read, read, and just keep on reading!!!! I mean once I start a series........... I just can't stop myself from going out and buying all the books in it!!! I just can't bear the suspense anymore.......... I just have to complete them!!!

3 comments:

  1. jeez! same problem here!..i'm damn addicted to readin mushy mushy romance plus thriller! god! lol!... nyways,which buks are u talkin abt,precisely?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @♥Μőήιсå♥ : Am talking about.... The Wheel of Time series, The Black Magician Trilogy, Q & A, Jackie Collins, The Banned and the Banished, The Garth Nix Trilogy, John Grisham, Robert Ludlum etc.... The list goes ever on.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Thank you for your nice writing on how to Cure addiction and I was reading it and I think my time is not wasted

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete