Sunday, February 04, 2007

25 Things I Wish To Do Before I Die.........

No one actually tagged me.......... But, I thought I'd do a list of mine too.........

  1. I want to improve my hold on my temper, and learn how to be patient........ ( Really regret my hastiness.... it truly breeds complications......)
  2. I want to visit all the virgin beaches in the world (on a more realistic note, at least some of them, and for all those dirty minds out there I meant untouched by regular use, as is obvious).
  3. Learn how to code an Operating System.......... Now, that would be tough!!!
  4. Design a building similar or more advanced than the proposed Japanese Skycity, but for India.........
  5. Introduce the architects and developers of our country, or at least try and educate some of them, to the building and aesthetic techniques of their counterparts in Singapore.
  6. Mould and influence the Indian Infrastructure scene in such a way that it mirrors and betters the current bests......
  7. Take the Moral police of India to task.............. Why ban channels and movies??? Let the public decide..............
  8. Improve my command on the English language............ far from learning a new language I really need to tighten my grasp on English............. Seem to have lost my Vocabulary somewhere................
  9. Learn how to paint............. Drawing and Sketching seem fine........ but Painting needs lots of improvement.
  10. Become a top-notch blogger (How could I've forgotten that??!!!).......
  11. Learn how to cook a gourmet's delight................. Food that any foodie would adore!!!!
  12. Improve my skills at swimming.............
  13. Go for treks at least once every year.................
  14. Learn how to create Anime............. That's gonna be one of my hardest endeavours........
  15. Own a library to rival the British Library.......... Filled with books that I want to read.........
  16. Learn how to enliven my life........... Learn to live, laugh and Njoy!!!! To rediscover the zest to live life to the fullest................. And thus, Rediscover Myself!!!!!
  17. Discover paradise on earth.......... Visit the most picturesque regions along India's coast.........
  18. Own a house like the one's they show on Discovery Travel and Living's Amazing Vacation Homes............... (Borrowing from the best, and more besides.........)
  19. Own an Island in the Pacific Ocean................(with a nice villa, some fast moves, read: some cars, bikes......., a couple of private jets...........Sigh!!)
  20. Get a Post Graduate Degree from Harvard/Yale/Princeton..........
  21. Reacquaint myself with all friends lost and gained............
  22. Discover a reason to succeed in life........... haven't found one as yet................
  23. Discover what makes the world tick........... what makes people do what they do...........
  24. Write at least one bestseller..................
  25. Discover some cheat codes to the game called LIFE!!!!!!

Well, that completes my list of things I wish to do...............Not in any particular order, mind you.............. as there are still many, many more that no one will ever know about............. All yours to comment on................. Tally ho!!!!

4 comments:

  1. :S i have no things in particular that i wish to do.:S:S:S:S.
    i just do what comes in my way :P.
    but really getting lost feeling in life, well i haven't had, but even i dun have a purpose in my life or a particular passion or ambition... or goal. blah i shud do a study on synonyms.:P
    awlrtie take care virgin beacher :P and i dont have a dirty mind. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok verrry interesting.. and i really agree with u on point no. 25.... some cheat codes would reallly help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe... luved the 2nd.... lol... and wud really be a part of the 7th and oh cmon u must be kidding me on the 8th one. ur english is almost perfect. wat on earth do u want?! and 16th seems interesting.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm...abt the wish to find out a cheatcode to life...if u ever succeed ovr thr,do temme! nyways..a nice & almost practical list...seems to have loads of things to do wid computers..umm..& i agree wid u big time on point 1 !!

    ReplyDelete