Saturday, February 10, 2007

A Reality Check And An Apology (In A Wierd Round About Sort Of Way)........

Every year I take time some time out to make a couple of lists.............. One, of people I know or remember........ And the other, of people who've taken care to take some time out for me.............. This year, like very other year since I started this practise, seems to show the same trends............... A jump in the former and a decrease in the latter..................

A little while back I said something rather tactless to a friend, something that practically caused a simmering pot to blow up in my face (Saying to someone that 'you're an interesting study', is definitley a dampner, init??!!).............. The reason for the statement I made has its root in the large amount of time I've started allowing my mind to wander. The basis for the statement was not the person's personal life, but the result of my pondering over the person's characteristic outlook, and how it keeps shocking me with new insights all the time........ I am probably wrong in spending my time trying to decide what I think of someone, everyone............. But unlike, probably, most other people I can never really decide what to think of anyone..............

The above anecdote will probably remove another person from the latter list, considering the volatile mood the person seems to be in currently........... But, then I think this is the only way to try and explain my point of view to people.................... And to try and apologise for any offence given................

3 comments:

  1. got it! don u worry! u shud be used to such tantrums by now! rather than u being apologetic, the other one shud seek forgiveness. and so i do! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe..."intrestin study"...thts a funny phrase to say to a person...altho not all tht insultin..but i guess it depends on the situation in which u said tht...u forgiven for it as yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sensations : You know my views on this subject, don't you??

    @♥Μőήιсå♥ : I think I've been forgiven..... Not sure though....!!

    ReplyDelete