Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Scared........ Confused................. and Broken.........

I really am unable to comprehend what I end up doing wrong.............. I seem to have made a lot of mistakes in life............. and now the burden of living with them is getting a bit too much to bear.............

I really can't seem to understand what I want from life either................. Where I really want to be............ and whom I want beside me for the journey................... Whether I want anyone beside me at all................

There are days when I think I need to just put an end to everything............ Take my life off the track and head somewhere else, in some other direction............. Where I am an unknown entity among millions of other unknowns.............. Forging no bonds with anyone.................... But I don't have the will to do that either..................

I really wish I had though................ I really wish I had.................

1 comment:

  1. hey, u r talking like me.... don u dare behave like this.... hmmmm now i realise how ppl feel after reading my blogs.... nd cheer up yaar. though i dunno wat really is bothering u but stilll...... life's beautiful nd as u have always taught me, live it king size!

    ReplyDelete